Come home to the Sacred City, a community of wonderful people on the ever-deepening path of liberation.
Together, we will ecstatically sing our way into the heartspace where we can return deeper into our true nature and most authentic expression.
From this powerful place, we can go out into our lives and build our expression of the Sacred City, moment by moment, through courageously embodying our own sacred values.
And along this journey, continue to deeply liberate ourselves, each other, and the collective.
This journey is 2 hour and a half hours of sacred and silly, so get ready to drop in deep, and have some fun along the way.
4 Notes for You
- This is a space to be vulnerable and sing your beautiful heart out. Know you will be fully accepted and celebrated for your expression. Enjoy the ride!
- We believe strangers are simply future family. So, greet people you don't know yet and ask what inspired them to come this week. They will appreciate it. And you will create meaningful relationships in the process!
- We will be recording audio and video during this experience so the Sacred City organization can share this medicine with you and the rest of the world beyond our time together.
- This Kirtan practice is not tied to any specific religion and is always looking to include songs from the spectrum of spiritual traditions across the globe.
1. Always a FREE experience
2. Doors open at 6:30PM
3. The journey begins at 7PM and ends at 9:30PM
4. Container closes at 7:15pm sharp
5. We will be recording audio and video of this experience to share the magic with the world. Only attend if you fully consent to this.
6. Bring cozy pillows and blankets to sit on
7. The band will hold the container with their musical instruments. Simply bring your presence and your voice!
8. No experience required
9. Only attend if you plan on being deeply present and participating fully
10. Only attend if a sacred, silly, sober, safe, and sovereign container is what you desire for your Friday night!
See you in the circle, my friends.
This event is offered on a donation basis. We offer tiered pricing to choose the level you’d like to donate. No one will be turned away for lack of funds. You may also make a donation in person with cash or card.
Memberships include contribution towards this event. If you come to our events regularly, consider purchasing a membership appropriate to your level of participation.